Worked the early morning shift.
After lunch I took an hour and a half nap (meant to be one hour, but I actually slept through the alarm!). Then spent the remainder of the daylight hours working on putting the cover on the heating/cooling system my husband is putting into the greenhouse.
In the evening I spent a little time working on the dishcloth, but then the rest of the evening I worked on the cross stitch project and almost made it to the other side! I think if I work on for the next two days I will be able to get all the way across and then I’ll know exactly how wide the project is going to be. That is an exciting landmark for me. Plus, very shortly I’ll be working on the second “row” of stitching, which is 20 stitches deep by 180 stitches wide.