As mentioned yesterday, today was an errand day. I did get most of the stuff I need to continue with seed starting and to get the heat mats working in the greenhouse. I also priced bringing electricity out to the greenhouse on a permanent basis, getting rid of the extensions cords. It looks like it is going to cost between $100 and $150 dollars including all the switches and stuff.
In the evening I went to the WordPress meetup. It was on how to manage creating a WP site. Was geared toward people who are creating sites for a living, so didn’t have much information for me.
That was as close to creative as I managed today.