Started out the morning with finishing the cataloging of the seeds I got at the seed swap this weekend. I got more seeds than I realized, but most are for flowers, many of which I’ve never grown before, so that should be fun.

In the afternoon we finished putting in the last piece that had to be replaced in the cabinet. It had to be glued in place. That meant leaving it overnight with clamps on it.

In the evening I finished up dishcloth number 3 and picked out the next pattern for the final fourth one.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.