It appears the battery problem is fixed. The battery lasted all day yesterday and overnight. When I got up this morning it still had enough juice to use it for awhile, before I needed to charge it. That’s a great improvement over having to charge it several times a day, even if I wasn’t using it. So, now I’m all set to work on my stash full steam ahead.
I started the day off with working on my stash. I got all the linen fabrics cataloged and ready to go. I was surprised by the fact that I had three or four large pieces of fabric that weren’t on the list I had made several year ago. This means that those pieces were in the box, but I didn’t know it, so didn’t have the choice to use them. It felt really good to close the lid on one box. It is now ready to go back in the closet.
I spent the afternoon working in the greenhouse. I put up the first rack and then planted seeds for broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and spinach. It looks like the racks will hold three trays per shelf, so I’ll be able to put six on this first rack, as the bottom shelf has some of my amaryllis babies on it. I’m hoping to get another rack up, and another set of seeds planted tomorrow. Even though the high is only supposed to be in the low 40’s, the greenhouse should be comfy.
In the evening I was supposed to go to the knitting group, however, I started to get my stuff together and realized I don’t have a single project started! The next big project is my Fox Paw Scarf and it is too detailed for me to work on at knitting group. I’m going to have to hide in my studio to work on that one, at least until I get the technique under my fingers. The other is the second sock in a pair and I just didn’t want to try and work on tiny double pointed needles (dpn) last night. It is just too tedious to try and do that and chat with the women at the same time. Instead I stayed home and worked on my cross stitch (and did some color by number).