Woke up early, but must have fallen back asleep while I was meditating, because I didn’t get going until 9:00 a.m. The first order of business was to check the plants in the greenhouse and assess the damage. I was relieved to see that there was only one plant that looked like it probably has bit the dust and that wasn’t a for sure. There was some leaf burn, but the plants can come back from that.
Spent a couple hours moving the last of the seedlings, that were still growing with all their brothers and sisters, into their very own homes. I’m glad that task is done for now. I need to work on the houseplants the next rainy spell we have. They all need new homes. For now, I’m relieved to have everyone having more soil around their roots so they don’t dry out so fast.
In the afternoon I finally got all the projects in the big box organized, even completed one of them. It was, albeit, a very simple one. I also got a list of things I want to get done on the web site over the next couple of weeks outlined.
I also started on a rework of an old summer nightgown. The top part was slowly falling apart, so I cut that off and have it on my dress form. I’m trying to figure out a way to make it work for a few more years. It is a very comfortable fabric. I’m also challenging myself to make the rework with only what I have on hand. I want to make it as attractive as I can within that limitation. However, I’m finding it a bit hard to find coordinating fabrics to replace the yoke areas with. We’ll see what I can come up with.
In the evening I went to knitting group. Bonnie was there, so I got the mistake on the hat I am knitting fixed. I tried to watch what she was doing, but it was hard to see. Then I sat down and worked on the sock. I’m just about finished with the decreases for the heel area. Then I’ll just have the foot and toe to complete. It will be nice to have them both complete, so I can wear them this next winter.