Today was definitely a reorganization day. It started in the morning with pulling out half the stuff in the greenhouse and cleaning the area. I pulled the few weeds that were growing around the edge and poured some vinegar on the soil in hopes of keeping any more from sprouting. I killed two black widow spiders. I need to find a way to plug the cinder block holes. That is where they like to live. I don’t know why but greenhouses attract them. I worked in a commercial greenhouse and we always had to wear gloves just in case we found one in an unexpected place. I need to do some research and see if there is anything I can use out there that will deter them. I can’t use poisons as that would kill any beneficials as well.

Then I moved inside and started on my studio. It was a lot of hard work. I had to move almost everything in the room and some of it was pretty heavy. I was tired and sweaty by the time I stopped for the day. However, I managed to get all the pieces of furniture in place and brought most of the stuff, that’s coming back, into the room. All the drawers are back in place. Almost everything that was on the shelves is tucked away again. I got all of my machines on the tables. They are not set up, yet, as I think I’m going to rearrange them. The amount of space I created in the room is phenomenal! The energy in the room has totally changed. I’ll even be able to do some yoga in there should I decide to start that up again (which I’m seriously considering). I have a lot of wall space I need to figure out how to use effectively. I also have to figure out where to put all my thread. The other thing I don’t seem to have much room for is all the little decorations I had around the room. I will definitely have to work on some way of displaying them. Many of them have a lot of wonderful memories attached to them and I enjoy seeing them. I’ll post before/after pictures once I’m finished.

After all that I was tired and sore. I also had a sharp pain in my left side so spent the evening watching TV. My husband did some healing work on my as the pain was quite severe and persistent. I went to bed with a heating pad on it, which seemed to help. However, I woke up in the middle of the night in a lot of pain. I moved to my studio and did some work on myself. I managed to fall back asleep at daybreak and when I woke up there was no pain at all. I think I must have had a small kidney stone work its way through my system, bleh! 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.